RockTapeRx’s gentle adhesive is great for special patient populations, like the less-active, children, the elderly, those with neurological disorders and those who are pregnant.
This is not meant to replace other RockTape kinesiology tapes. This is simply a gentler addition to our current offerings, ideal for less active patients and special populations: pediatrics, geriatrics, those with neurological disorders and women who are pregnant.
How does it work?
RockTapeRX microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, creating a decompressive effect. Stretchier, stickier and stronger than the competition, RockTapeRX is preferred by athletes and medical professionals throughout the world.
What are the benefits?
- Relieves swelling through decompression which speeds recovery.
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
- RockTapeRx is designed to be gentle on skin with 7% less adhesive – making it ideal for non-sporting taping applications.
- Ultra-Strong and Sticky
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
- Sticks 2-7 Days
- 5-10 Applications per Roll
- Each Roll is 2"x16.4' (5cmx5m)